Carrier’s i-Vu system is the latest in building automation technology. With i-Vu, building owners and facility managers can adjust and control their HVAC systems from anywhere in the world using a standard internet browser.
Multiple brands of HVAC equipment and controls in your facility? We can make your different HVAC systems work seamlessly together using product integration.
Control Systems & Features
- Web site emulation for graphical interface
- Internet accessible
- Accessible through your Ethernet Network
- Email alarming and alerts
- Touch screen local access
- Pre-scheduled programming or enabling by event
- Industrial dust collection control and particulate monitoring
- Variable frequency drive installation
- Laboratory exhaust and climate control
- Clean room and precision HVAC systems control
- Multi-Protocol Integration
- Chiller and boiler systems control
- Demand Control Ventilation
- Back-up generator monitoring
- Proportional Integral Derivative (PID) Control
For Over 125 Years
We service most makes and models of furnaces, boilers, heat pumps, and geothermal units and are a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer.